Explore
Expired · 3 Views
clark.hobbs
I'm interested in meaningful discussion
I grew up in a dysfunctional family surrounded by addicts and for many years, I was in denial of that. But as an adult, I came to the realization that ninety percent of my relationships were with addicts, which forced me to the depth of my soul to let go of layers of pain, and ultimately empower myself. I have dedicated my life to helping others transform from within by developing nourishing behaviors and patterns
10 Texting Rules to Make Him Stay Interested
Drop file here to send
This discussion is set to be archived. That means the discussions lasts just a few days, while people can comment. After that no one can comment but the discussion can still be viewed
clark.hobbs followed this discussion
If you are looking for advice or tips on how to keep your man interested then this article is for you.
Do you have additional tips?
jomari.braden followed this discussion
Should you want someone back if they left you for someone else?
10 more people followed this discussion
danish-khan, saleem.saleem, ahmed.dahmanii and 7 others followed this discussion
You can but you shouldn’t.
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
I can't dictate how you should feel but I say you ought to consider your decisions carefully, so give it time.
Isn't it"The best defense is a good offense"? grinning face with big eyes
My ex broke up with me about 11 months ago, we had a 7 month relationship. I messed up and we didn't talk for a couple months, until she contacted me. We talked(more text than anything) for about 6 months until she was stressed me out to the point we both agreed to ignore each other. She said she just wanted to be friends. Its been about 30 days and I've just unblocked. Also I believe she might be starting to like another guy. What should I do? Any advice?
My ex broke up with me about 11 months ago, we had a 7 month relationship. I messed up and we didn't talk for a couple months, until she contacted me. We talked(more text than anything) for about 6 months until she was stressed me out to the point we both agreed to ignore each other. She said she just wanted to be friends. Its been about 30 days and I've just unblocked. Also I believe she might be starting to like another guy. What should I do? Any advice?
Be patient and let things play out first. Let time do its job since it's your biggest ally at this point. Good luck! winking face
Reply to clark.hobbs
Be patient and let things play out first. Let time do its job since it's your biggest ally at this point. Good luck! winking face
I got only 1 missed call from him. I wasn't there at that time and so, I couldn't pick up. Maybe, he tapped wrong contact on his phone. crying face I didn't get any text or call since that time. I uninstall FB & Messenger. I cared for myself fit & healthy./pick new hobby / meet friends. It seemed everything was great during the first month but after that I thought it's time to contact him again. Then I started to worry about what if he 's already moved on or dated or what if he doesn't reply me or don't text me first although he sees me social media. etc. I started to worry about these things & I got stress & depressed again. It's been over 1 month that I don't contact him. What if he won't reply me if I text him.. What if he won't say first to meet me as friends.
I got only 1 missed call from him. I wasn't there at that time and so, I couldn't pick up. Maybe, he tapped wrong contact on his phone. crying face I didn't get any text or call since that time. I uninstall FB & Messenger. I cared for myself fit & healthy./pick new hobby / meet friends. It seemed everything was great during the first month but after that I thought it's time to contact him again. Then I started to worry about what if he 's already moved on or dated or what if he doesn't reply me or don't text me first although he sees me social media. etc. I started to worry about these things & I got stress & depressed again. It's been over 1 month that I don't contact him. What if he won't reply me if I text him.. What if he won't say first to meet me as friends.
Yeah, whatever he's trying to call you about, I'm sure it's nothing important. Otherwise, he would've called back. So give it enough time.
More than 100 people have joined this discussion.
@