cameron-stewartcameron-stewart

I'm interested in Belief, religion & spirituality

10 Ways to STRENGTHEN Your FAITH in God!

Drop file here to send
By host - cameron-stewart
Are you struggling with your faith in God or looking for ways to increase or strengthen your faith? If thats the case, this video is for you! This video will restore your faith in God! więcej na: https://youtubersi.pl/film/432744/10-ways-to-strengthen-your-faith-in-god. Watch here: https://youtubersi.pl/film/432744/10-ways-to-strengthen-your-faith-in-god
This discussion is set to be archived. That means the discussions lasts just a few days, while people can comment. After that no one can comment but the discussion can still be viewed
cameron-stewart
cameron-stewart followed this discussion
Host
Admin
One thing I have learned from my parents is to hold on to the promises of the Lord and to keep the faith all the time. When my faith is weak, I strengthen it through remembering all of the blessing He has given me all my life.
7 mths
Host
Admin
What is something that has helped strengthen your faith in God?
7 mths
pram.myg
pram.myg followed this discussion
Host
Admin
I need some Christian friends.
7 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Admin
I need some Christian friends.
I know what you mean, close people laugh at me...it's like they don't want me around if I talk about the Bible or Jesus, but its okay I got Jesus as Savior.
7 mths
esa-summer-roseadam-watsonaudriana-lewis
esa-summer-rose, adam-watson, audriana-lewis and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Admin
I love God very much.
7 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Admin
I had depression for over 20 years it kept getting worse to a point of seeming like nothing mattered, until I watched some videos about God on YouTube. Then after some praying one day the feeling of being surrounded by darkness completely disappeared. Like it never existed, I felt free after such a long time of pain.
7 mths
Host
Admin
I had depression for over 20 years it kept getting worse to a point of seeming like nothing mattered, until I watched some videos about God on YouTube. Then after some praying one day the feeling of being surrounded by darkness completely disappeared. Like it never existed, I felt free after such a long time of pain.
God bless you and thanks for sharing!
7 mths
Host
Admin
I’m depressed almost everyday and I’m a Christian. I feel like my faith isn’t growing. Am I doing anything wrong? What is happening? I feel like I’m falling apart.
7 mths
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Host
Admin
I’m depressed almost everyday and I’m a Christian. I feel like my faith isn’t growing. Am I doing anything wrong? What is happening? I feel like I’m falling apart.
You're not doing anything wrong. If you have Chosen Jesus you and are willing to obey him you are on the right path. But I know Jesus is my friend and he gives me peace. Nobody likes me either and thinks I'm awkward but Jesus doesn't. Just Trust in God in everything and Most of All P.R.A.Y!.
7 mths
Host
Admin
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
7 mths
Host
Admin
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Amen. Praise the Lord.
7 mths
Host
Admin
I wanted a baby sister for years, but my mom and dad didn't want anymore kids, so I prayed and prayed about and forgot about it. I did remember about the prayer and I did time to time pray about it and I never thought of it seriously like i did many year ago, but I still prayed about it(I never knew why I still prayed about it), but it never happened many years later (5+ years later) Me and my family are praying before we leave for church and in the pray my dad said"And God bless our new baby". God heard my pray and gave me and my family a blessing. By the way after my dad said that I yelled it was a girl and I was right. Thanks to God.❤ smiling face with smiling eyes
7 mths