javier-mendozajavier-mendoza

I'm interested in Politics, news & academia

11-year-old art prodigy

Drop file here to send
By host - javier-mendoza
Like many 11-year-olds, Elisabeth Anisimow loves creating art. Unlike most kids her age, however, Anisimow has already made a name for herself as an artist, with her work making its way into museums and private collections around the world.

While Elisabeth initially gained prominence for her watercolor paintings at the age of 7, she has since dabbled in other genres, including her most recent Living Art series. Inspired by centuries-old practices, this project features photographs of real-life models, sets, and costumes painted by Elisabeth, “resulting in a masterful work of living art with humans as part of the art piece.”

Image Credit: My Modern Met
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
javier-mendoza
javier-mendoza followed this discussion
king-powerful
king-powerful followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Well she was definitely an artist in her past life. Especially since she’s into the older painting and enjoys recreating them.
9 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
nahin-sultanamarielet-dionisiorilieghjane-santos
nahin-sultana, marielet-dionisio, rilieghjane-santos and 7 other people started following this discussion
jamal-yuanneusa.isabelvink.ricardo
jamal-yuan, neusa.isabel, vink.ricardo and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Admin
She's talented but I saw an interview and she comes off as greedy and kinda stuck up at such a young age. Hope it doesn't get worse as she gets older.
9 mths
sonny-francescasullivan-donaldassane.selemane
sonny-francesca, sullivan-donald, assane.selemane and 7 other people started following this discussion
candide-franoisgermaine-donatienzain.shah
candide-franois, germaine-donatien, zain.shah and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Admin
There are a lot of undiscovered"child prodigies" but unfortunately in our current system it often takes very opened minded parents who make good money.
9 mths
Host
Admin
That was my dream until someone said to me"You cant making a living painting and drawing pretty pictures."
9 mths
Host
Admin
I'm sorry but if you are going to make money out of a concept that's not even yours and turn art into business, just give the original artist credit.
9 mths
Host
Admin
So talented! She is trying to act so grown, and her mispronunciations are cute. I like her attitude. People are always trying to put someone down and discourage in the art world. I hope she continues to be successful.
9 mths
Host
Admin
Such an amazing inspiring little girl! Definitely knows what she wants and where she’s headed... something we don’t see this day in age in adults.. let alone in children/teens...
9 mths
Type your message...