franklin-jordanfranklin-jordan

I am a master of several coding languages.

I have 10 years of experience coding in python. I have been a Linux user since 1997.

13-Year-old Invented A Safer Way To Treat Cancer

Drop file here to send
By host - franklin-jordan
13-year-old Rishab Jain won the 2018 Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge for making a tool to help treat pancreatic cancer more safely.
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
franklin-jordan
franklin-jordan followed this discussion
Host
Admin
What do you think of this new development? Do you think this will help treat cancer?
7 mths
frank.couch
frank.couch followed this discussion
Host
Admin
It takes a special mind to do research work. Older doctors are less savvy with inventing technology and are better at using inventions of others this guy has a brilliant mind and being young has the desire to serve rather than aiming for money and more money that's where some doctors lose it. Good luck.
7 mths
Host
Admin
This 13 yr old kid is LITERALLY like 5,000 times SMARTER than Donald Trump
7 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
ali.babasiya.indiarie.oktariza
ali.baba, siya.indi, arie.oktariza and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Admin
Here’s to young scientists who go on to change millions of lives for the better!!
7 mths
Host
Admin
That's a brilliant mind paired with a good heart and sense of purpose, what a beautiful rare occurrence!!! Bless him.
7 mths
Host
Admin
Funny how a 13 year old can do this but not a single doctor has ever thought of doing this before? Kind of shows how hard our health care system works. If more doctors were as ambitious as this kid I wonder what state our health care system would be in right now.
7 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Wow, what a brilliant mind! Hope he finds a cure! And hope he stays this way, really wanting to save people's lives and not be driven by greed.
7 mths
Host
Admin
Someone protect this kid before the trillion dollar pharmacological business and"researchers" try to harm him for encroaching on their profits!
7 mths
Host
Admin
This young man is the embodiment of what it means to make a difference in this world!
7 mths
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Host
Admin
Such a smart amazing young man, we need more of ones like him.
7 mths
Host
Admin
Congratulations. Hope you find a cure. What a clever young man. God bless.
6 mths
Host
Admin
This is so freaking amazing!
6 mths
Type your message...