josh.perryjosh.perry

We're changing the world with technology.

Influenced by the entrepreneurial spirit of my grandfather, I have spent my entire business life in paper converting and manufacturing environments. My grandfather owned a small business; it was here I observed him leading a business and my father inventing unique engineering and manufacturing solutions. After the company was sold, I started Dunjosh Industries, a contract slitting and converting business. I worked and gained hands-on experience while attending and earning a Mechanical Engineering degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. I created a new machine control interface software program that gained real-time machine monitoring, efficiency, and profitability increases at all of the manufacturing sites located around the USA. I founded HawkJsh Technologies. My first-hand knowledge of paper converting and manufacturing allow me a unique quality when working with clients. I have done most of the jobs in the facility because I have been working in the family business for my entire life. I understands how, when, why and where the process needs to happen. Additionally, I surround myself with an exceptionally talented team who share my passion for technology integration and data to help businesses achieve success. Whether it is software products or unmatched IT Services, I am dedicated to providing the best talent, solutions and customer service for all my customers.

15 Recent Science Discoveries You Wont Believe

Drop file here to send
By host - josh.perry
15 amazing recent discoveries in the world of science and here they are from bionic contact lenses to reanimating dinosaur DNA!
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ue9bs
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
josh.perry
josh.perry followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Did you know these and do you believe them?
9 mths
schmidt-dessie
schmidt-dessie followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Planets don't"revolve" around things. They orbit.
9 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
mahendra.yadavkamal.alamisaefmohnad.rashan
mahendra.yadav, kamal.alami, saefmohnad.rashan and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Admin
They said they were going to recreate a wolly mammoth 20 years ago and never happened. In fact they said it would take 10-15 years until they had one and still no wolly mammoths just like there are no moon bases. We are not on Mars, no global cooling, no global warming and I do not own a god damn flying car.
9 mths
Host
Admin
Not sure how excited I am for some of these developments. Discovering new things about our history is awesome, and discovering new planets even better. Better data storage devices and a new colour spectrum to explore? Hell yes!
9 mths
rachel-aaron-1amber-max-1gert-visagie
rachel-aaron-1, amber-max-1, gert-visagie and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Admin
I get the feeling that scientists mostly think in terms of 'why not?' instead of just 'why'. Just simply the rapid development of AI is ringing all the alarm bells. It would be great if all those intelligent people could stop and think about the possible consequences of their creations and discoveries.
9 mths
Host
Admin
Half truths being spit out like the BS on todays media.
9 mths
Host
Admin
How can they call it a dwarf planet if they don't know what size it is ?
9 mths
collins-thaddeusabhilash.kumarsuyash.mehrotra
collins-thaddeus, abhilash.kumar, suyash.mehrotra and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Admin
The glass computer chip thing reminds me of the crystal skulls that are said to contain a vast amount of information.
9 mths
Host
Admin
Alien life does exist, the universe is too big for it not to be.
9 mths
Type your message...