kristen.hillkristen.hill

I'm interested in Belief, religion & spirituality

16 Skills That Are Hard To Learn But Will Pay Off

Drop file here to send
By host - kristen.hill
Here are some skills that are hard to learn but will pay off forever. In theory, we know that we should be prepared for anything. But in reality, at times we can all feel miserably unequipped to handle all the curveballs that life throws at us. There’s nothing like being caught in a situation that calls for one of those life skills you wish you had learned before you needed it. The good things is, that you can always improve yourself!
This discussion is set to be archived. That means the discussions lasts just a few days, while people can comment. After that no one can comment but the discussion can still be viewed
kristen.hill
kristen.hill followed this discussion
Host
Admin
What skills do you think are necessary for us to live a good life?
6 mths
bdlhmyd-l-jrwd
bdlhmyd-l-jrwd followed this discussion
Host
Admin
The more skills you have the easier life will be for you!!
6 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
vance-emersonsimo.rifiejamim.khan
vance-emerson, simo.rifie, jamim.khan and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Admin
Dating rich women is a hard skill but once you master it the reward would be big.
6 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Just keep your mouth shut is the best advice.
6 mths
Host
Admin
Other skills are: learn to meditate. Just 10 minutes a day will make a big difference in teaching your how to live in the here and now; exercise everyday. Children run around barefoot and climb trees. As adults we don't move enough. When you make exercise as your daily routine then your body will remain flexible until the ripe old age of 100. I practice yoga everyday.
6 mths
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Host
Admin
I think public speaking is one of those skills that will pay off for the rest of your life.
6 mths
Host
Admin
I can drink a glass of milk then blow it through my nostrils. It's my skill.
6 mths
Host
Admin
Learning a foreign language is difficult but will buff up the brain
6 mths