Explore
Expired · 3 Views
I'm interested in Politics and Current Affairs
2040 : Spain will have the longest life expectancy
Drop file here to send
This discussion is set to be archived. That means the discussions lasts just a few days, while people can comment. After that no one can comment but the discussion can still be viewed
celina.hernandez followed this discussion
Life expectancy has increased globally and in developed countries the average life expectancy is now in the 80’s. There is a new paradigm today having moved from: ” How long will I live?” to “How can I be happy in the process?”
What is your understanding of healthy aging and how should one go about achieving it and aging well?
ruby-lester followed this discussion
It's not the Spanish diet, its the fact they don't live stressful lives
Diet is very important, yet, many who eat healthy have health problems. I just moved in to Spain and I can see happy and friendly people spending time outside, laughing and talking to strangers. Perhaps it's a simple feel of belonging that makes people live longer?
10 more people followed this discussion
Their diet is significantly better than the US diet, and they have universal health care, paid vacations and time ti relax. . My husband emigrated under Francos dictatorship in the mid 50ies. We have gone back many times since the 70's and 80's. The food has always been a joy!
Outdoors life, social cohesion, family ties, friends, sense of fiesta and not taking themselves too seriously! Love is the key. Be friendly and lovable . No matter how beautiful or rich you are it will never make you as happy as having healthy/close relationships.
zenati.souhaib, caleb.huizar, ganesh.bnv and 7 others followed this discussion
We all know that exercising brings many positive physical and mental health benefits
Regular exercise is one of the greatest keys to physical and mental well-being. Living an active life will help you stay fit enough to maintain your independence to go where you want to and perform your own activities. Regular exercise may prevent or even provide relief from many common chronic conditions, including heart disease, diabetes, depression, and arthritis, to name a few.
Now if Spain would start to treat its animals humanely, it would be even better. The soul needs quality nourishment, also, and seeing hunting dogs and bulls tortured to death just doesn't cut it
10 more people followed this discussion
The majority of adults in the US consume more than double the recommended daily allowance of sodium, which can lead to hypertension and cardiovascular disease; most of this high sodium intake comes from pre-packaged foods and restaurants.
mari-mcgeer, bagush.bagush, qalb.hussain and 7 others followed this discussion
Spiritual growth is mainly related to self-actualization which comes with sense of contentment and satisfaction with one’s life in old age.
The key is to stay active, so do something you will enjoy. If you are not the type of person who will stick to a regular gym routine, go on a walk or ride your bike every day instead. Try to incorporate aerobic, balance, and muscle-strengthening activities into your routine. Think about what works best for you, consult your doctor, and get moving!
@