Explore
Expired · 4 Views
I'm interested in Work, Business & Money​​
34-year-old self-made Millionaire-Here's How
Drop file here to send
This discussion is set to be archived. That means the discussions lasts just a few days, while people can comment. After that no one can comment but the discussion can still be viewed
George.Hubner followed this discussion
He worked hard to reach his goal and I believe that anyone can do the same if only we can be determined and disciplined enough when it comes to managing our finances. I have to focus on my goals to. His story inspires me.
Do you think you can be a self-made millionaire too?
يحيى.أبو الخير followed this discussion
wilkin.sanchez followed this discussion
sunny.bhagat followed this discussion
imshad.khan followed this discussion. Please check people tab to see all other people that joined this discussion.
If you make $70k a year and cut your cost of living down to $30-35k you have done nothing bc you are already living off of that. After taxes, social security, insurance, etc. we all start with about half. So in this case you’re already at $35k. That’s why in this day in age, it is very hard to get with the cost of living at an all time high. Dumbest article I’ve ever read.
The majority of the US that are not self employed only keep about half their check. Taxes, social security and anyone with a brain takes out at the very least, the max that the company will match your 401k. You’re left with right at 50-60% of your paycheck.
Guy that was making $300,000 a year telling people how to retire on $70,000 a year in 10 years. rolling on the floor laughingrolling on the floor laughing
The majority of the US that are not self employed only keep about half their check. Taxes, social security and anyone with a brain takes out at the very least, the max that the company will match your 401k. You’re left with right at 50-60% of your paycheck.
Agree, especially after you factor in property tax, sales tax and anything else we get hit with!
That math doesn't add up.
 Wondering where he lives because $35k a year in Austin won't cut it.
The numbers are a bit off but it is possible to be worth 1 million in 10 years.
Despite bad Math who wants to retire at 34? Whatcha going to do with yourself?
Despite bad Math who wants to retire at 34? Whatcha going to do with yourself?
 Speaking from personal experience as someone who retired at 26, there is plenty to fulfill your life with outside of indentured servitude, or ‘work’ as Americans like to call it.
This was the most cookie cutter article, I’ve gotten more applicable advice from the back of a cereal box.face with rolling eyes
I took the"Take it from someone who's done it" to mean this guy's plan was to steal it...
@