vivien.yatesvivien.yates

I analyze skin tones and facial features to determine what shades and types of makeup will be the best fit for each client.

I love helping people look and feel their best as I use makeup application skills to bring out their most attractive features. I also develop and fine-tune my skills while applying makeup according to client needs, including production and stage applications.

4 things Duchess Kate keeps in her handbag

Drop file here to send
By host - vivien.yates
The Duchess of Cambridge usually only carries a teeny, tiny handbag. Here are the four things she always keeps by her side.

The first is a compact mirror, presumably for checking her make-up is on point and she doesn’t have any food in her teeth.

Kate also carries a trusty lip balm as well as a sheet of blotting paper — usually used to remove excess oil or sweat from the face.

The final item is a handkerchief. That’s right, no phone, no purse, no keys, nothing.

Can you manage going out with a tiny bag like that?
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
vivien.yates
vivien.yates followed this discussion
nitheesh.nitheesh
nitheesh.nitheesh followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Why does she not carry her phone? I can't live without my phone and wallet.
8 mths
Host
Admin
Why does she not carry her phone? I can't live without my phone and wallet.
Maybe it's in the car? It's seems ridiculous that the things she carry are quite unnecessary.
8 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
mo.absara.gavilaneswarraich.afzal
mo.ab, sara.gavilanes, warraich.afzal and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Admin
Shows us when you are royalty, you don't really need cash with you hahaha.
8 mths
Host
Admin
I hate it when magazines like Cosmo does things like these"What's in my bag" type of series. It's totally pointless and who cares anyway?!
8 mths
Host
Admin
I could never go out with a bag that tiny!!!!
8 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Shopping fancy bags here: wisdom-mall.ml
8 mths
Host
Admin
I could never go out with a bag that tiny!!!!
I know! It's useless to have a bag that small. The smallest bag I have must be able to carry my phone and wallet and keys at least!
8 mths
Host
Admin
I prefer bigger bags. It's more practical.
8 mths
Host
Admin
I use to love having small bags but ever since I had kids, I could never survive on a bag that small.
8 mths
Host
Admin
Must be slow news day.
8 mths
Host
Admin
I use to love having small bags but ever since I had kids, I could never survive on a bag that small.
I know what you mean.
8 mths
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Host
Admin
If I were royalty too, I'd be too lazy to carry a big purse.
8 mths
Type your message...