alaina-beckendorfalaina-beckendorf

I'm all about having a healthy lifestyle. Exercising regularly and eating right is the best way to live life.

I have been a doctor for a long time and I always tell my patients that healthy living is key to a long life. Watch what you eat and exercise regularly.

44 Self-Care Activities To Make Your Life Better

Drop file here to send
By host - alaina-beckendorf
Take care of yourself, here are 40+ self-care activities to treat yourself to your best life. Check out the list at https://thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-wiest/2018/05/44-self-care-activities-that-will-actually-help-make-your-life-better/
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
alaina-beckendorf
alaina-beckendorf followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Which among these do you do? What self-care activities do you do?
8 mths
amer.amer.2
amer.amer.2 followed this discussion
Host
Admin
This list is kinda depressing to read lol
8 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Admin
My new 2019 program.
8 mths
anna-alfredmercado-marileemiddleton-harris
anna-alfred, mercado-marilee, middleton-harris and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Admin
Great article!
8 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Self care is so important. Physical, social, and mental. My favorite form of self care is taking a shower, wash my hair, listen to my playlist of favorite songs, wash my face, put on some lotion, dab on some lip balm, and drink a cup of water.
8 mths
Host
Admin
Unfriending is better.
8 mths
Host
Admin
These tips are really helpful.
8 mths
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Host
Admin
I have been really feeling like I need to take better care of myself at the moment, I have been struggling with feeling a bit 'meh' about myself. It is so important and I definitely neglect myself!
8 mths
Host
Admin
I was feeling really anxious tonight so I just went out for a long walk. I'm also a big believer in talking to others and also to sometimes have a good cry.
8 mths
Host
Admin
A good cry always makes me feel better! That 1 minute mindfullness sounds great, I feel like that's something that could really help when things seem so overwhelming.
8 mths
Host
Admin
I'm passionate about the self-care journey as well, it's so personal to each person.
8 mths
Host
Admin
Avoid toxic people.
8 mths
Type your message...