Explore
Expired · 4 Views
sharon-lee
Obsessed with Mathematics and numbers
Currently working on getting my first Mathematics textbook published. My undergraduate degree included Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics (‘triple degree’ because I’m a self-proclaimed over-achiever) though I emphasized math more. I earned an MSc in math with a thesis in Category Theory and a PhD with a thesis combining Graph Theory with some aspects of Probability Theory, Algebra and Topology.
5 Hour Work Day
Drop file here to send
This discussion is set to be archived. That means the discussions lasts just a few days, while people can comment. After that no one can comment but the discussion can still be viewed
sharon-lee followed this discussion
A 5-hour work day is definitely a dream for most of us. We can still have time for other areas in our lives like family, friends, travel and work on our own passion.
Can a 5-hour work day work for everyone?
dev.indra followed this discussion
I need this in my life.
10 more people followed this discussion
Wow! I've been dreaming for this since day 1 of my employment.
shaun-ramnarain, septi-ayuni, ksglovebigtits.love and 7 others followed this discussion
I will make it work for me. I just have to manage my time well.
Finally, there's a company that initiating a change like this. Hope that other companies will consider a 5-hour day work.
10 more people followed this discussion
Reply to sharon-lee
Finally, there's a company that initiating a change like this. Hope that other companies will consider a 5-hour day work.
Indeed. How I wish I can be part of their company. I want a five hour day work. I feel so tired everyday and it's taking a toll on my health.
Sadly, this is not going to work for everyone.
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Amazing!
This can be applied only to businesses that do not require long hours of work or services. I bet that people in medical field will never have this kind of work hours, same with the people in the food industry etc.
Reply to sharon-lee
This can be applied only to businesses that do not require long hours of work or services. I bet that people in medical field will never have this kind of work hours, same with the people in the food industry etc.
Yes, that's true. 5-hour work is not for everybody.
I am envious.
@