Explore
Expired · 6 Views
summer.atkins
Your happiness is your responsibility - Not your partner's
Certified Life, Relationship, & Breakup Coach. I write columns, make advice videos, and help both singles and couples improve their relationship dynamics. I am a frequent relationship contributor on various talk shows. I always look to bring a compassionate sense of mindfulness, combined with a background in multi-cultural studies and international travel to my sessions. I embrace diversity of religion, orientation, ethnicity, race, and creed into my practice.
5 Signs Someone's Potentially Your Twin Flame
Drop file here to send
This discussion is set to be archived. That means the discussions lasts just a few days, while people can comment. After that no one can comment but the discussion can still be viewed
summer.atkins followed this discussion
There will be a recognition of souls. The push and pull between twin flames cannot be denied by those who have experienced it. The love between twin flame is unconditional.
What are your thoughts about twin flame?
edmond.chatigre followed this discussion
May all twin flames reunite and truly set the world alight.
10 more people followed this discussion
May all twin flames reunite and truly set the world alight.
May all of your wishes come true. smiling face with smiling eyes smiling face with heart-eyes
laurine-eufemia, grace-fuller, leeanne-ewa and 7 others followed this discussion
Who wouldn't love Ralph to officiate their wedding?
10 more people followed this discussion
Reply to dora-mccoy
Who wouldn't love Ralph to officiate their wedding?
Lord I was thinking of this!
If the Universe wants us to meet, anytime would be cool now.
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
I'm in union with mine! Today's our anniversary! grinning face ..P.S....IT IS SOOOO worth it! fire
I'm in union with mine! Today's our anniversary! grinning face ..P.S....IT IS SOOOO worth it! fire
It made me happy to see you say it’s so worth it!! I’ve worked on myself so much while waiting for union & I feel like I’m at the verge of coming into union. I’m actually finding myself scared of how things will be.
I believe love is everything.
I believe love is everything.
Yea, it's like every action people choose is based on love or fear. LOVE is the way!
More than 100 people have joined this discussion.
@paypal-seeklogo.com