Explore
Expired · 1 Views
I'm interested in meaningful discussion
5 Signs You've Been REINCARNATED
Drop file here to send
This discussion is set to be archived. That means the discussions lasts just a few days, while people can comment. After that no one can comment but the discussion can still be viewed
gunther.stone followed this discussion
I believe in reincarnation regardless if my religion believes it or not.
Do you believe in reincarnation? And why?
linda-edwards followed this discussion
Yep, I experience a lot of déjà vu - not every day, but it'll happen pretty regularly. Strange.
10 more people followed this discussion
Yep, I experience a lot of déjà vu - not every day, but it'll happen pretty regularly. Strange.
If it happens very often, you may want to discuss it with your doctor. A déjà vu happens when your brain is processing a moment as it's happening in order to create a memory of it, but sometimes the brain misfires and recalls the memory right as it's being created. So it seems like you remember, but that's not actually the case. If this happens too often, that means your brain is misfiring often. I'm not sure if that can be an issue, but better safe than sorry, I suppose. I'd at least bring it up to a doctor.
If it happens very often, you may want to discuss it with your doctor. A déjà vu happens when your brain is processing a moment as it's happening in order to create a memory of it, but sometimes the brain misfires and recalls the memory right as it's being created. So it seems like you remember, but that's not actually the case. If this happens too often, that means your brain is misfiring often. I'm not sure if that can be an issue, but better safe than sorry, I suppose. I'd at least bring it up to a doctor.
I think we get Deja vu because we have lived that exact moment before. I think the earth resets by the sun and an ice age. I think this because I get a lot of Deja vu, and not only that, but I remember living past lives.
angel.hart, hammah.hammah, rockie.julian and 7 others followed this discussion
I can't think of anything worse than being reincarnated and having to come back here again.
Reply to nathan.cote
I can't think of anything worse than being reincarnated and having to come back here again.
We just have to try and make the best of it, hard though it is at times.
10 more people followed this discussion
You guys are pessimistic, earth is so beautiful.
Hey have one of you guys felt like you have done something but you never really did it but then you do it and you get a feeling that you already did this...

Hope it makes sense.
Hey have one of you guys felt like you have done something but you never really did it but then you do it and you get a feeling that you already did this...

Hope it makes sense.
It's law of attraction, visualization works.
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Omg! That happens to me a lot, I told my sister something that I thought I already done but she's like
No you just think that it's just your imagination.

Hope it makes sense.
Not so much doing things, but when I meet people I sometimes feel a familiarity like I have met them before or know them quite well. It's strange to think you could meet someone and within seconds you feel like you've known them a lifetime.
@