Explore
Expired · 3 Views
Love yourself for who you are, and trust me, if you are happy from within, you are the most beautiful person, and your smile is your best asset
My mission is to empower women of all sizes to change their perception of themselves and enable them to tap into their inner selves through wardrobe and accessories. Additionally, I focus on providing women with a service to develop personal style, exude confidence and ultimately feel comfortable in their own skin. The goal is to style my clients based on individual personality and lifestyle, regardless of size. From a young age, I was committed to my love of fashion. Although friends and family encouraged me to go into fashion design, I pursued a degree in Psychology, but soon realized I was destined for fashion! Before breaking out on my own, I was trained by the leading stylists in the industry. I also take personal styling clients, which include CEOs, cable news personalities and everyone in between!
5 stages of Love. Few people reach the last one
Drop file here to send
This discussion is set to be archived. That means the discussions lasts just a few days, while people can comment. After that no one can comment but the discussion can still be viewed
candice-anderson followed this discussion
For many relationships stage #3 is “the beginning of the end.” Everything seems to go wrong. Partners begin to feel less secure and under-appreciated. All the illusions of perfection have worn away. Most couples reach this stage and assume it’s abnormal. They assume they made the wrong decision in building a life with each other. That’s why most couples get stuck here. Instead of seeing stage #3 as an opportunity to grow further, they decide to either tolerate mediocrity or call quits.
Love has 5 stages - Which stage is your relationship at?
kimber-lee-daniels followed this discussion
Still in the honeymoon phase, the passionate beginning where butterflies fly, you are great, he is great, we seem perfect for each other and passion is just a glance away
Thank God me and my husband have reached level 5. Together forever..Til death do us part
Still in the honeymoon phase, the passionate beginning where butterflies fly, you are great, he is great, we seem perfect for each other and passion is just a glance away
If you survive second stage, you can enter a mature stage of love, where commitment rules above the passion and friendship emotions. This stage is the one that long term couples usually end up sharing.
We are at stage 3 I'm trying to keep our relationship strong i'm not giving up.
Stage 2!
I used to believe there were no stages.. 'it just happened' but now my belief system has spiraled into oblivion and in my personal and updated opinions believe falling in love occurs in five simple stages
Love is a feeling that most of us yearn for. It happens with the most unexpected person, at the most unexpected time. The feeling of love has no comparisons, it is ultimate bliss! Love is something that brings out the best in a person, it is the strength that binds relations and the two persons together
Usually, people don't want to mix up with anything complicated. But, when it comes to love, who can resist the urge to just fall in it?! Love is a beautiful feeling which comes in phases.
If you manage to last to the fifth stage, well done. This is the comfortability stage- no you aren't getting married next week.. but you don't need to put a ring on it just yet. You are comfortable and happy and the early stages of stress, fighting and 'lovey dovey' feeling talking is out of the picture. This stage focus's on the concept of not needing to be with this person 24/7 but wanting them more than anything else..
10 more people followed this discussion
Currently at Stage 1 and hoping to keep it there for as long as possible
michael-rabonza, paul-julie, charles-elizabeth and 7 others followed this discussion
10 more people followed this discussion
Reply to myra-newman
If you manage to last to the fifth stage, well done. This is the comfortability stage- no you aren't getting married next week.. but you don't need to put a ring on it just yet. You are comfortable and happy and the early stages of stress, fighting and 'lovey dovey' feeling talking is out of the picture. This stage focus's on the concept of not needing to be with this person 24/7 but wanting them more than anything else..
After reaching stage five, who knows what will happen.. the love may die or you may last till death do you part. Having children or finance issues may keep you together or rip you apart but no matter what the comfortability and love you shared in stage five will be the constant and lifelong reminder of your own little love story
@