Explore
Expired · 2 Views
ashley.port
Amazing things will happen when you listen to the consumer!
Having always had a keen interest in promotional activities, advertising and marketing – this job seemed like the perfect fit. Coupled with my Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications, I can quite honestly say that this is exactly what I had in mind as the goal when I pursued my studies. Some of the key components of my job include owning, developing and delivering an affiliate sales strategy both locally and across the globe to drive revenue growth and meet business targets. I am also responsible for seasonal and campaign planning, partner outreach, market positioning and branding across all affiliates. I like to believe I am a people’s person and very sociable so what I enjoy the most about my job is managing the relationship with key affiliates, maximising their promotion and marketing on and off their platforms.
7 in 10 LGBT employees are harassed at work in UK
Drop file here to send
This discussion is set to be archived. That means the discussions lasts just a few days, while people can comment. After that no one can comment but the discussion can still be viewed
ashley.port followed this discussion
It is sad to hear news like this. Harassment in any form of LGBT is unacceptable. Employers should give the employees safe and supportive workplace environment.
What can you say about this?
ayoub.abdllaoui followed this discussion
I remembered my wife buying a pair of slippers from SportCh**k that has same colour as this flag, without knowledge of what it represents until I made it known to her, funny how she quickly returned it and ask for refund. grinning face
10 more people followed this discussion
Good news, kill all pervs!
Oh please...I will neither judge nor applaud this lifestyle, but it annoys me that they insist we clap for everything they do like six year old children. They can be equal no problem, but they demand we maintain them in a bubble of sensitivity the rest of us do not have. Get a backbone. Good grief.
julia.myers, cristal-mallie, jon-joyce and 7 others followed this discussion
Reply to julia.myers
Oh please...I will neither judge nor applaud this lifestyle, but it annoys me that they insist we clap for everything they do like six year old children. They can be equal no problem, but they demand we maintain them in a bubble of sensitivity the rest of us do not have. Get a backbone. Good grief.
Well, don't you think women are doing more than that? And in their case the victimized have become the victimizers as they rise up the ranks on their sex vs. their qualifications. I don't mind defending women from discriminatory male bosses, which I have done many times. I didn't consider it defending a whiner, just doing what was right. You have much to learn.
Sadly, such harassment and discrimination is subtle in form in most cases.
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Reply to julia.myers
So true! For young people like me I find them most of the times annoying :( so sensitive and entitled, like most of them..
African American slaves had tougher skin than these LGBT folks.
Reply to ethan.kelly
African American slaves had tougher skin than these LGBT folks.
It's the 21st century bud. Peaceful rhetoric is the best way to resolve issues. If you'd like, we could start bombing worship centers until they get the message.
There wouldn't be much talking our workshops if we couldn't dig at each others slip ups (including in love life). Not gonna treat gays any different.
@