shermane.alexandershermane.alexander

I'm interested in Business, career & technology

7 reasons moms need minimalism

Drop file here to send
By host - shermane.alexander
Minimalism is the intentional promotion of the things we most value and the removal of everything that distracts us from it. It is a life that forces intentionality. Minimalism brings freedom from the all-consuming passion to possess. It steps off the treadmill of consumerism and dares to seek happiness elsewhere. It values relationships, experiences, and soul-care. And in doing so, it finds life.
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
shermane.alexander
shermane.alexander followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Here are some reasons moms need minimalism:
1. Less cleaning
2. Always ready to have someone over.
3. You have more time
4. You enjoy your home more.
5. Better marriage
6. Able to be a mom who plays
7. Be a happier person
7 mths
Host
Admin
Everyone can get to enjoy the benefits of minimalism. Are you willing to try it?
7 mths
isadora-geovanne
isadora-geovanne followed this discussion
Host
Admin
"Outer order equals inner calm." Spending less time cleaning is HUGE, but an orderly environment really decreases my stress AND helps my child be more independent.
7 mths
Host
Admin
Minimalism has helped me so tremendously I wish more people would try it! It helped me manage severe anxiety throughout nursing school when I had never had anxiety before and it’s helping me still as a new mama! I love not having too much!
7 mths
Host
Admin
How about kids need minimalism also? It’s overwhelming for small people to clean up so many toys and clothes and why would you want to add to their stress level?
7 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Love minimalism because it just lightens the burden of owning and holding onto so much that is unnecessary. I'm hard into this, but still trying to get my monsters and man to follow suit, they're hoarders of such little things it gets overwhelming
7 mths
Host
Admin
This is unrealistic in my house. That bouncy toddler is either about to run off into trouble or fall off the bed, resulting in a screaming baby being detached from the boob while mom wrangles the older one.
7 mths
Host
Admin
I'm starting to downsize again & it's so freeing, I love it
7 mths
holly-nikolasmonique-carloscasey.fowler
holly-nikolas, monique-carlos, casey.fowler and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Admin
this is why I love getting rid of shit. So liberating.
7 mths
Host
Admin
I feel better when I've had a sort out. Getting rid of stuff feels good!
7 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Watch Tidying Up with Marie Kondo on Netflix!
7 mths
Host
Admin
Yes yes and yes! My life has been so much better since I’ve purged my life of so many unnecessary things!
7 mths
Host
Admin
I need this in my life
7 mths
Type your message...