clay.spearsclay.spears

I plan and conduct multiple training programs to meet organizational training needs.

I have knowledge of training theory, principles and techniques on the preparation and presentation of training, maintaining the interest of participants. I develop and present training programs with efficiency and have a strong presentation of oral and written skills.

8 Humble Billionaires Who'll Make You Rethink

Drop file here to send
By host - clay.spears
In many people’s minds, a high net-worth is synonymous with big spending and an extravagant lifestyle.

There are many who prove this to at least be partially true. However, several of the world’s most wealthy are not only apt living humble lifestyles, many go to lengths of giving large portions of their fortune away to various charitable organizations.

https://www.goalcast.com/2019/01/18/billionaires-who-are-humble/?fbclid=IwAR0RM8_PmdCk1tEvo3WVuELD7_RyApcW0dROOr31sSS5Y0DglMfddUZ3yto
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
clay.spears
clay.spears followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Are these guys really humble? What do you think of how they achieved their success?
4 mths
shikhar.bansal
shikhar.bansal followed this discussion
Host
Admin
You know, in particular to warren buffet, he just waits until a good company is in trouble, and waits, like a vulture, until that company files for bankruptcy or perhaps other distress signals, then offers maybe $0.10 on the dollar to buy them out. In turn, makes a tidy profit from day one. What if the man, with all the money, were to take and offer, with some incentive of course, to help turn this company around. This seems to me to be what a better man might do.
4 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Admin
The moment someone succeeds on a grand scale there are those who feel the need to tear them down. Just ;like a jackpot winner of a lottery, It's not so much that they change with it but the perception of them invariably becomes negative in the public's eye. And commentaries spouted off without having facts are just bubbles in a bath.
4 mths
sunil-lamakhalidos.sakhraيوسف.باشاء
sunil-lama, khalidos.sakhra, يوسف.باشاء and 7 other people started following this discussion
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Humbleness and Billionaire don't go together.
4 mths
Host
Admin
Look at the suit, Look at those
4 mths
Host
Admin
Humble or cheap? That’s the question.
4 mths
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Host
Admin
If they are so humble and don't care about wealth, why aren't they giving their billions to those in need?
4 mths
Host
Admin
I'm proud of my priorities and I'm not a billionaire.
3 mths
Host
Admin
If they were humble they wouldn't keep billions out of circulation.
3 mths
Host
Admin
He might act humble but I believe he is a wolf in a"humble"costume I have read about some of his investments and they take advantage of those less fortunate. I have to agree with the other poster,,"humble and billionaire don't go together" he is just another snake in the grass.
3 mths
Host
Admin
Flexing is for the have nots
3 mths
Host
Admin
Easy to be humble when you have enough money to start your own country. Some of these guys have more money than some countries GDP. Must be really hard being humble when the hardest decision you make daily is what car you driving today.
3 mths
Type your message...