connor-shollconnor-sholl

Never underestimate the power of healing hands

I am a qualified chiropractor with a special interest in paediatrics. Since obtaining my Ph.D, I have gone on to pursue and complete my ICSSD (International Sports Diploma), Bio-puncture and NSAIDS Injectable course, over and above my Master’s Degree in Paediatric Musculoskeletal Health at the Anglo-European College of Chiropractic in Bournemouth, England. I take great pride and care in my job and always look to provide my clients with the best possible attention and care, which I hope always comes across to the public at large. Recently featured in a local newspaper, I was described as “passionate about his work in paediatrics with a special interest in a multi-disciplinary approach to ensure early intervention and prevention.”

9 Simple Ways to Live to 100

Drop file here to send
By host - connor-sholl
To find the path to long life and health, Dan Buettner and team study the world's"Blue Zones," communities whose elders live with vim and vigor to record-setting age. In his talk, he shares the 9 common diet and lifestyle habits that keep them spry past age 100.
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
connor-sholl
connor-sholl followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Is this something you would do? Would you want to live till 100?
6 mths
john.masson
john.masson followed this discussion
Host
Admin
It's simple stay out of drama, do things that make you happy, love yourself, laugh a lot, stay active, believe you can (age is just a number), what you believe becomes your reality, don't worry about others they have the opportunities to make the same choices as well, you can guide them but you can't change them, love and appreciate everything. Love life!!
6 mths
Host
Admin
Those of you who ask,"who would want to live that long?" Some of us love our life and want to have more time on this planet to enjoy it. My grandma was mentally alert and active long into her late 90's. My grandpa lived to 100. I am planning my finances taking into consideration that I might live until 105. I personally would love to be here for another 50 years. I love life!!
6 mths
Host
Admin
I wish I was born in one of the 'old world' cultures. I absolutely hate modern society and wish I lived in like a small Sicilian town with a simple job and great food, wine, scenery and lifestyle.
6 mths
Host
Admin
So, eat healthy, surround yourself with friends and family, have a purpose in life, and move. Well that was shorter then 19 plus minutes, and duh.
6 mths
Host
Admin
Did he forget to say that the only common factor to all blue zones is the high presence of veganism? And that's because meat and dairy are unhealthy and are the main killer in western societies?
6 mths
Host
Admin
Telomeres are key to life length and finding ways to lengthen them.
6 mths
Host
Admin
It's better to live happily than to live long
6 mths
Host
Admin
maybe you won't like it no more after you reach 100 I think stay healthy and happy should be the main issue
6 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Admin
My grandmother said when she was 83, ”Oh. you don’t want to live this long!” when I asked for her secrets. She lived to 94. Her mind was sound but her body and sight slowly went. It’s all about quality of life. Living a long life is pointless unless you can do something with it.
6 mths
samad.gorgaijjanice.mccordleonor.arriaga
samad.gorgaij, janice.mccord, leonor.arriaga and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Admin
He’s making sense in that it’s the quality of your life that’s important.. your relationships with friends and family, eating well, keeping active... it’s really quite simple yet we spend a lot of our lives fighting that as being ‘busy busy’ is the new sexy. We need to slow down and chill out and completely change our outlook..... not the easiest thing to do these days but well worth aspiring to.
6 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Admin
Well I got the no exercise part down perfect.
6 mths
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Type your message...